International LONESTAR
11-21-2020, (Subject: International LONESTAR ) 
RE: International LONESTAR
(11-18-2020 )Ballerxl Wrote:  Yea I do a lot of stop and go most days other times I’m running 100 mile runs twice a day so I’ll keep that in mind on the ratios .. I found a small company here in west Texas who’s selling a 2010 Pete 389.. with a completely rebuilt engine and they say they have. Video and paperwork to prove it.. that’s got a Cummins in it .. there wanting 60000 for it.. so I’m going to look into that ..

If your not doing any off-roading of rugged terrain, extra heavy haul, etc... to require such a pig of a truck, then your doing nothing but throwing money down the drain on that antique-roadshow of a truck ($8,000+ in extra fuel consumption alone per year). Not only that, but never trust a freshly inframed truck these days... most shops cannot rebuild isx worth a damned any more. ... even if i had an application for it, I wouldn't give more than 30k for that thing.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: International LONESTAR - Rawze - 11-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.