Best Oil and Coolant for CAT engines?
12-01-2020, (Subject: Best Oil and Coolant for CAT engines? ) 
RE: Best Oil and Coolant for CAT engines?
I’ve been told the Dalvac motor oil is good for the CAT but what is your take on running Shell RoT... The former owner had some guy coming servicing the truck and does not recall what oil he used. Would changing the brand of oil have an negative effect on the engine it has 700,000+ on it , it has had rods and mine done a while back. The truck is very strong no leaks and runs smooth would like to get a million out of it. Talked to a guy tonight and he had a Freightliner with the C12 and got a million + out of it.

Diffidently considering the Gear lube! Amazing information and very well written Rawze! Read the first two pages twice just taking in the information. I will be sending a link don’t know if y’all have heard about the new valvoline premium blue something motor oil..... it’s crazy on what the guy is saying and what there charging $$ per gallon. I do believe they have increased the additives like what is in the gear lube, but watch the video and tell me what u think!

Should I go to my local CAT dealer and purchase the coolant from them?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Oil and Coolant for CAT engines? - GAguy912 - 12-01-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.