2014 cm2350 how to get engine brake back after vgt delete
12-05-2020, (Subject: 2014 cm2350 how to get engine brake back after vgt delete ) 
RE: 2014 cm2350 how to get engine brake back after vgt delete
I ran into a kid at the TA in Wheeling, he had a nice looking International 9900 with the 870... Some butcher shop got ahold of his motor, and he was as proud as punch, 700 hp he said... They removed the EGR cooler, installed some obscene exhaust manifold and ditched the turbo for an old school Holset, that thing was a monster, like a beach ball! LOL! He had no pyro, so no clue there, everything plated off, blah, blah, blah... Upon looking this beast over, I noticed oil was being blown out around the entirety of the valve cover, front, back and both sides... He said it was a bad gasket, the second bad gasket he has had... I chuckled and left it at that... Sad.

And his jakes, he stated those were not working as they used too... He did not want to hear it, it was a design flaw from Cummins... Can't make this sheet up.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Signature620 , SuperTrucker

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 cm2350 how to get engine brake back after vgt delete - Waterloo - 12-05-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.