isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected
12-31-2020, (Subject: isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected ) 
RE: isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected
Does the enigne have delete programming in it? ... if so, who did it?

I have seen plenty of bad delete programming that was not worth a damn that caused engine to shut off after so many hours of run time on it because the dips$it who did the programming did not disable all the shutdowns properly and only blocked a bunch of codes. Also, if some moron blocked codes from being able to show up in the dash instead of re-programming things correctly, ... and then later on, a mechanic can't see them, then how is anyone supposed to troubleshoot any issues?.

- I find it highly suspicious that you can only see codes in calterm and not insite or in the dash of the vehicle.

- If you have Calterm then pull a copy of the ecm program out and e-mail it to me ... I will review it and tell you what someone has done... good, bad, and ugly. I PM'd you the e-mail address to send it to.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected - Rawze - 12-31-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.