isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected
01-02-2021, (Subject: isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected ) 
RE: isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected
yeah that was not a good time to pul the cal from calterm. all them codes are cause of things being disconnected the for testing harness. the exhaust pressure sensors along with everything on the hot side of the engine was disconnected and flopped over to the fuel pump side for testing and also to pull valve cover off to inspect the internal injector harness and the oil pressure codes were from when i pulled the sensor and installed manual gauge. but even with the crappy stuff i sent you. i believe ya got me in the right direction. i got so caught up on the fact the fuel pressure would build higher with the harness disconnected. that i put my blinders on and chased electrical. the fuel pressure was still only half of what was being demanded. i knew i was missing something obvious!!! im going to have to nominate myself for the ID10T award.

if i were to do this programming myself (instead of joe shmo from http://www.hismomsbasement.-com lol if that's an actual website ima laugh) would you be willing to take a look at it? and let me know if i suck or am on the right track? or if you could point me in the right direction of a guide to follow?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx12 cm2250 fuel pressure only builds if injector harness is disconnected - num1enloe - 01-02-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.