AG380 C spring lifespan
12-09-2020, (Subject: AG380 C spring lifespan ) 
AG380 C spring lifespan
Just checked my alignment today using rawze's method. Toe in is great, axles are definitely off. My spring eye bushings in the back have looked better, and I'm looking at addressing those and replacing my torque rods as well. I already replaced the radius rods and they are still fine.

I've already addressed the front...I just sucked it up and replaced the springs entirely with OEM, they were Xing and the bushings were shot. The rear springs look fine other than the bushings. I just want to know what the lifespan is on these before I start ordering parts. If replacement is the best option, I will be putting OEM back on it, unless there is a better option.

I want to make sure I get my money's worth out of my new drive tires!

If replacement of just the bushing is a viable option at 915k miles, what options exist to replace the bushings? Remove and push out with a press I'm assuming? I've never been one to really like taking a torch to something like a spring. I would consider using atro bushings if I did just a bushing job, I upgraded the radius rods a few years ago with atro pieces and haven't had any issue out of them. They were built much heavier duty than stock.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
AG380 C spring lifespan - dhirocz - 12-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.