De mandate exhaust Ideas
12-17-2020, (Subject: De mandate exhaust Ideas ) 
RE: De mandate exhaust Ideas
(12-17-2020 )JimT Wrote:  I've found myself more than once day dreaming about some system that looks stock but has free flow through the inside. PLUS a cab mounted switch that actuates an internal valve to divert exhaust flow through some filter medium. Strictly for short term usage, such as an inspection. Of course my biggest hang up is the question of heat reflection.

Just one of those things that would be neat to do, but likely not worth the time or effort needed.

Had that sort of setup on a street driven race car. Had the stock exhaust but right behind the headers we installed electric cut outs. A flip of two switches opened them, basically making it an open header car. With them closed it sounded like a factory car with a little bit of lope.

If a man put a cut out right before a “filter” to open and close the air flow and another one on a pipe that shoots a different direction before the filter. Wouldn’t be that much of an expense if it’s legal where you live.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: De mandate exhaust Ideas - Kingman11 - 12-17-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.