2016 prostar with cummins isx15
12-21-2020, (Subject: 2016 prostar with cummins isx15 ) 
RE: 2016 prostar with cummins isx15
(12-20-2020 )JimT Wrote:  As for super singles, nothing wrong with them. With the modern low rolling resistance dual tires there really isn't any special reason to choose super singles anymore. Pretty much owner preference. ---- Personally I'd rather the redundancy of dual tires. If one goes out on you then you still have another tire holding up the axle. You can limp it down the road if needed, possibly saving huge road call costs. But, that's my opinion.

most people report that it costs them $1000+ every time they loose a tire on super-singles. It always destroys the rims and sometimes also causes damage to the axle/hub.-- I will never run them myself due to this. One person hauling tankers said that he has seen SS's cause rollovers on some types tanker operations. Just some thoughts and considerations when looking at trucks.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , cowboy823

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 prostar with cummins isx15 - Rawze - 12-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.