excessive moisture in egr valve
12-26-2020, (Subject: excessive moisture in egr valve ) 
RE: excessive moisture in egr valve
This may sound silly, but my first thought when reading all of this was to check the wiring to the EGR valve, as I cannot imagine them failing like this, I got off track with the Inline reader from eBay...

Or, when I had the mandate on my 871, the passive regens were far and few between, but they did happen as I did not really put that many miles on her. Maybe there is actually nothing wrong if you can pull off a successful forced regen? I could see a dealer putting thoughts in your head, as I have seen them do this to other folks while waiting for parts and listening to the service writer. Really pissed me off on more than a few occasions.

I would get the Inline reader and take this bull by the horns. I'm thinking that there is nothing wrong here...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: excessive moisture in egr valve - Waterloo - 12-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.