RPM 's Bounce
01-31-2021, (Subject: RPM 's Bounce ) 
RE: RPM 's Bounce
Ya it was a new head with new cams and rockers also, i have gotten a code twice in the last 12 months for a speed sensor but never looked into that. The programming has me wondering, i requested it stay at 500 hp. But after waiting and 3 days to get it tooned Mr. H and Mommaburt decide to change it to 565hp torque i think at 1850. Truck has an 18 speed with 3.73 rears. I guess i should get with Jerry to remote in and look at it. He said he was going to get with Rawze during is off time this winter and get his own cm870 tune because we waited so long. I just assumed it would be ok and probably still is. Mr. Hag treated me really well like family. I need to learn how to pull the file and maybe have Rawze double check it. As far as the clocking the turbo my problem started about a month ago, inframe was done in July last yr. Only thing that wasnt replaced was the egr and oil coolers, and compressor. Even had the radiator and cac replaced, couldnt reuse the the turbo yts rebuilt something was wrong with it so we got one from cummins.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RPM 's Bounce - Neighbor - 01-30-2021,
RE: RPM 's Bounce - Rawze - 01-30-2021,
RE: RPM 's Bounce - Neighbor - 01-31-2021
RE: RPM 's Bounce - JimT - 01-31-2021,
RE: RPM 's Bounce - Neighbor - 01-31-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.