Cummins isb 6.7 b101 cm2350 dozing pump issues
02-02-2021, (Subject: Cummins isb 6.7 b101 cm2350 dozing pump issues ) 
RE: Cummins isb 6.7 b101 cm2350 dozing pump issues
(02-02-2021 )joed2323 Wrote:  Rawze, unless I'm not following you, DT90420 is this the same ecm calibration as DT90426.06?

I saw the mistake when you posted the other photos and went back and checked the DT90426 program too. Everything I said above still stands, as there are very little differences in the 420 vs. the 426... therefore I left my post above alone.

I can only assume you have the wrong program in your engine and that at some point, some moron tried to up the HP in it by jumping CPL's ... this is what all data points to so far that has been provided on the forum here.

if I owned it, I would start by putting the 100% matching and correct program (latest revision) back into the truck and go from there. That is rule#1 when someone comes on here and says they have emissions system issues and can't figure out how to solve them. - Wrong program or Wrong power level settings for the exhaust system you have on the truck = noting but issues after a while. Seen this so many times it is not funny and a after a while someone has nothing but problems due to some jack-leg trying to get more out of their engine and doing this. I have even seen OEM st$ealersh%its do this to people's engines. OEM shops are typically just as clueless as anyone eles out there who would do such a thing.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins isb 6.7 b101 cm2350 dozing pump issues - Rawze - 02-02-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.