2014 Head Scratcher
02-03-2021, (Subject: 2014 Head Scratcher ) 
RE: 2014 Head Scratcher
(02-02-2021 )Moose Wrote:  You say 'everything' but don't mention fan speed & mode control. Cab controls, sleeper or both? Makes me wonder if a prior harness repair was done and the polarity got reversed. I looked through some schematics I had for one of my 389s and while it doesn't give polarity, it seems like that could happen. You would think though, the CECU would catch that and present a DTC especially if it has the ATC option. I'm assuming yours is manual control.

I believe if I had a wiring diagram specifically for this vin number, it'd be easier to find the issue, however...I have been unable to obtain a diagram that is vin specific.
I replaced the HVAC control unit as well (forgot to mention that). The HVAC works perfectly in the sleeper, so there's no issue there.... And you may be correct on the wiring harness...But when I checked/traced the wiring, it doesn't appear as though anyone has ever been in the wiring. Fan speed is fine, mode control works fine?? I'm open to suggestions and thoughts on this?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2014 Head Scratcher - Casper - 02-01-2021,
RE: 2014 Head Scratcher - Casper - 02-03-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.