Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell...
11-12-2018, (Subject: Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell... ) 
RE: Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell...
(11-12-2018 )EOW Wrote:  
(11-08-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  it may be best to get with Mopmmaburt or Unilevers to have the problem solved permanently, it being a trash truck that will suffer non-stop those types of problems. -- Even the local County and city vehicle trash trucks have all resorted to de-mandating them in those types of operations. - Don;t just let anyone do it,.. have it done by the guys recommended on here so that you never have to question it.

even so, It does NOT solve engine related issues that cause those problems to begin with. You need to ensure the engine is tested thoroughly, sensors and systems are cleaned out, the CAC and other things checked, and if the turbo is bad, it still needs replacing.
Who are the recommended guys to do this? And how do I get a hold of MommaBurt or Unilevers? I PM'd them but got no response.

Mr. Hag down in atlanta is a good choice too if you can get it over to him.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell... - Rawze - 11-12-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.