Cm 871 boost pressure
02-07-2021, (Subject: Cm 871 boost pressure ) 
RE: Cm 871 boost pressure
Sounds like you have issues... Leaks, bad CAC, or... When was the last time you hosed out the CAC? How many miles on the motor? Have you gone around the CAC and checked for any leaks? Replaced the boots, and clamps?

The Turbo Actuator, do you have an Inline reader and Insite software? You will need that if you are going to keep this truck.

If you are over or around 800,000 miles, it is more than likely time to replace the CAC... But, my best guess, is the programming, and any damage done with the bad tune... I'm thinking the turbo actuator. But, we need an Inline reader and the software to properly diagnose. My gut "feeling", but others will chime in and hopefully sort this mess out.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm 871 boost pressure - Waterloo - 02-07-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.