High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
02-14-2021, (Subject: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 ) 
High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
Howdy all, its been a while since I was here last and had to start a new profile because I had forgotten my login info...

2013 cm2250 in a 13 t660 13 speed

Was having Tons of DPF issues and chose to go the "other" route. I "Thought" I had gone to the right place for this, But .... Now I'm in trouble.

Everything is still in place and "fixed" for the visual, Factory 425 hp was only adjusted to 518 hp and really didn't even need to do that, but was told this would help MPG... it didn't. I dropped about 1.5 mpg. I'm lucky to see 6 now.

My pyrometer probe is located Pre-turbo in the manifold and I'm having to Really drive out of it to keep the temps in check. Trying to keep in the 900 degree range while pulling hills and under acceleration is a challenge. Because of this I am freaking out about the tune I got. I know you're probably sick and tired of these posts, but I really need some help here.

I've driven about 3000 miles like this and don't want to have to drive anymore this way. I need to do something about this ASAP and I cant go back to where the work was done... (Long Story)...

Any help is Very Much Appreciated!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 - Possmguts - 02-14-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.