High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
02-17-2021, (Subject: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 ) 
RE: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
(02-16-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Sounds like you have other problems if you can't get better than 5.5 mpg.

Those rpm ranges are only for pulling. If your out on the flat or coasting you can use neutral or the highest hole.

What are your tire pressures? Have you serviced the sensors, air filter and other EGR tune up stuff?

What speeds are you running?

I get mid 6's with my stepdeck out in the Appalachians in the middle of winter and 7+ back in the summer. And Im not trying nearly as hard as I did a couple years ago for fuel mileage.

I was getting 6 and 7 mpg before the weight reduction and tune regularly. Only dropped right after having it done.

Air filter is new, yes the 3 sensors got replaced once or twice a year as well. Tires are 100 up front and 110 on drives. And I usually run 73 to 75 where I can. I was getting 6 and 7 mpg pulling reefer too...

The tune has been fixed since I posted this and looks to be a little bit better (Only one load done since) and the EGT is much more gooder now... hard pulls I Might see 1100 degrees at most.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 - Possmguts - 02-17-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.