Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13
10-19-2021, (Subject: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 ) 
RE: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13
(10-15-2021 )GhostHauling Wrote:  I checked insite and it doesn’t even acknowledge the code.

Not sure what you meant by this. But I’m taking it as You found this code via a different device like maybe Keep Trucking Fault code monitoring?? If so just wanted to say I’ve had keep trucking in my truck for over a year and Since day one it’s been emailing me Ghost Codes that aren’t on insite. like 5 of those 2 of the same codes every time I drive and I looked them up and heck one of Those codes didn’t exist or I couldn’t find it and the 2 are saying Hi beam out and Low beam out ( which I think may be accurate bc I switched to LEDS that probably use less than the OEM voltage and trigger that) and 2 were weird electrical codes I can’t even remember. keep trucking doesn’t tell me the code info just says SPN-2023 or whatever

Getting it off the nexus. It says it’s from controller source address 128 which considers it a power train module. Maybe it’s the LVD or the keep truckin box since it’s on the canbus.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 - Carhauler - 10-19-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.