2007 International 9200i CM870
03-05-2021, (Subject: 2007 International 9200i CM870 ) 
2007 International 9200i CM870
Hello all, I’m new here and scoured the forum for a bit before posting. I bought a truck that I have slowly been getting road ready. The gentleman I bought the truck from had acquired the truck from another guy and had lost interest. The motor supposedly had been overhauled at 1 million, the truck has 209k on dash now, the shop that did work moved locations and apparently lost there files.... The current problem is that the coolant has fuel in it and is slowly coming out overflow. The gentleman I bought it from said it happened out on road and was drove back to shop but not dug into further. The truck starts and runs great, has great power through all gears and all works as should. I have a friend who works at international and works on isxs a lot and claims that they would just put a head on it. I know from research and talking with my friends at international that the problem is most likely either injector cups, or a cracked head or both. My question here is what are the proper steps to properly diagnose the issue before I have to buy a head and the associated parts. I am aware of the TSB that Cummins put out for the updated injector Orings for my engine, what’s the luck on those in this instance? I do have quickserve and insite. Thanks in advance, Matt.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2007 International 9200i CM870 - Mattmiller90 - 03-05-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.