Buying a truck I’m i doing it right?
03-13-2021, (Subject: Buying a truck I’m i doing it right? ) 
RE: Buying a truck I’m i doing it right?
(03-13-2021 )HiabGuy Wrote:  The warranty does take away a lot of the worry but what do you guys think?

This is absolutely wrong. As my signature below implies, warranty's are a joke. Even if you could get them to cover a repair under warranty, those monkeys at the stealership will screw it up good and proper and send it right back out. That's after they have it for 2 weeks and you can't work the whole time.

A lot of us on here have learned this lesson more than a few times. Hell just ask waterloo about his $38K inframe at a stealership in Michigan!! A total waste of time and money and he had to redo it himself to get it right because nobody else is going to(except haggai diesel)

If I were you and hell bent on buying this truck and it sounds like you are. I would tell them " if you knock $10K or $15K off the purchase price you can cancel that worthless warranty". If that doesn't make any sense to you now it will in 2 or 3 years, maybe even sooner.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , amermextrucker , PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying a truck I’m i doing it right? - tree98 - 03-13-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.