front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op
03-15-2021, (Subject: front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op ) 
front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op
Need help please, have issue with front flasher/signal lights and fog lamps 2012 t660. I've shotgunned a new signal switch no luck . I'm at a limited shop that has a diagonstic computer. not sure exactly but a code saying module voltage out of range (I think will check with tech again for exact verbiage) prior to issue I had to replace the starter not sure if low voltage or a arch caused a problem. I disconnected batteries for over a hour to reset. Harness appears good. Shop now wants me to go to dealer for Cecu reload but dealer said they will not work trucks running non OEM software. My next step 1) add new battery ground to frame 2) switch low beam bulbs back to non led (problem did not happen imeadantly after though) 3) shotgun a harness 4) look better at fuses toward of engine firewall. I believe there is a CEcu software recall but not sure I can get it. Anyone have advise or a copy of pinouts and a diagram ? Though about splicing fender corner lights to front signals but know it is not proper and fear it would lead to other computer issues. Chasy module is also being talked about but we are not sure if they are plug and play? Sorry to be somewhat ignorant the truck has been without many faults so I haven't had to learn much yet.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op - Shipit - 03-15-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.