Calculated tire CPM?
03-19-2021, (Subject: Calculated tire CPM? ) 
RE: Calculated tire CPM?
It seems def seems like the mileage can be obtained with the M710's, but do you know what the actual CPM for a set of drives of those Brigestones are? (Mileage divided into the total cost). Chamber, I'm not sure of the price you paid for your drives, but I assume Rawze gets a substantial discount because of his carrier's buying power.

For example, on these Sumitomo's I'm running, based off the current wear per 32nd, they should see around 260-270k before I'll be ready to get rid of them. I paid $3400 (total installed for all 8 with FET, tax, etc). This would put my cost at about $0.0126/mile using the 270k total mileage figure. This is strictly basing CPM off total cost of tires alone (obviously you go further in if tires were costing you fuel MPG, but for simplicity I'm just using the total tire cost).

- To look at it another way, if I purchased a larger name brand at a cost of 40-45% (or more) higher, I would then also have to get the equivalent mileage in order to match my current setup. So, using the example above in a higher cost tire, I would HAVE to get over 390k out of them just to break even.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calculated tire CPM? - SquareOne - 03-19-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.