Retirement not working
03-20-2021, (Subject: Retirement not working ) 
RE: Retirement not working
Thank you for reminding me why the Northeast is not on my list of desirable runs. I was a meathauler for too many years. All over there city and up to Boston. One nice load i did regularly out of RI were loads of battery back ups from American Power Conversion.
This truck ran all over the midwest only for a small trucking company in a small town south of me. They used the truck from April of 07 till July of 12. TheFarmer farmer bought it then.company put on 600,000 approx. Farmer used approx 10,000 a year. Said he changed oil every year. Truck body and all seem solid, but I only drove it 50 odd miles home and another 30 or so to a local shop.Rawze was kind when he said I know very little of diesel motors. I have to admityt that I rarely actually worked on my trucks. I do know trucking as a driver that has delivered all over the country with an abundance of NYC and Jersey loads under my belt. My boss often said " If you can deliver in NYC, you can deliver anywhere"

The truck may be solid, but the salt we love around here has done it`s damage. So the week is being used to media blast the frame and paint. Paint doesn`t make money, but what it does make......is me taking pride in the truck I drive. Time will tell...The balancer has been a thought in the back of my mind but getting a look at the cams and rollers is highest on my list. PLUS!!! It has about 140 gallons on board! That just made the deal a little sweeter.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Retirement not working - JimmyDw8xb - 03-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.