Retirement not working
03-21-2021, (Subject: Retirement not working ) 
RE: Retirement not working
At a quick glance I see 3 things that absolutely need addressed.

1. Passenger side hood guide is gone. All that's there is the bolt that holds it. If it's not in place this will allow the hood to move far to much and break the front hinges and supports

2. I see factory red paint on the front pulleys. Pull the belts of the front and give all of the pulleys a spin and wiggle test. I'll bet you find some that are shot. You'll hear grinding, see wobbling and/or feel movement. Don't hesitate. Just replace them. The can be found for really reasonable prices.

3. More factory red paint on all the sensors all over the engine. Check out Rawze video on an egr tune up. You'll all most certainly find that all of those sensors are due to be changed for 1 reason or another. They are very important. Just change them and don't look back. Link to rawze videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ08qn4...LSQ/videos
Scroll down till you find the 6 part series for the EGR tune up. You don't have the exact same engine but you'll find similar sensors in similar places.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Retirement not working - Chamberpains - 03-21-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.