Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado
03-27-2021, (Subject: Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado ) 
RE: Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado
(03-27-2021 )Nostalgic Wrote:  They might as well have just set the SOI table to 40 across the board so that it "sounds really mean" lol.

that is what the pick-up truck tuning guys do... makes em smoke like all h#ell for no reason ... has nothing to do with power levels except pure ignorance ... they claim it has to do with cooling the cylinders cuz their too damn dumb to control cylinder pressures and temps when making higher power levels correctly, like a bunch of complete morons ... it is complete bulls#it.

Then the owner wonders why the engine self-destructs due to excessive wall friction a couple years later.

you think there are some butchers in the ISX world... they got nothing on how utterly bad the guys who do smaller engines are.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , Waterloo , tree98 , JimT , 03maxpower , cybernetictrout

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado - Rawze - 03-27-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.