Can someone please look at this dyno report?
03-31-2021, (Subject: Can someone please look at this dyno report? ) 
RE: Can someone please look at this dyno report?
If that motor has had one of those butcher shop tunes on it, and we do not know for how long, it could very well be damaged internally to the point of needing an in frame the second you pull it off the lot, especially if it is pulling those torque values... It would be a miracle if the liners are not damaged.

You can easily return it to stock, but at this point, I would walk away. I have been through two in frames, the first one totally botched by a Cummins shop/dealer, installed the wrong in frame kit, wrong injectors, wrong cams, etc., and to add insult to injury they never cut the ledges in the block for the liners, when they said they did, even lying about the protrusions. Not soon after I was sitting in Rawze's driveway for in frame number two... Don't be that guy.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Redland1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone please look at this dyno report? - Waterloo - 03-31-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.