2014 isx 15 gearing question
04-07-2021, (Subject: 2014 isx 15 gearing question ) 
RE: 2014 isx 15 gearing question
(04-07-2021 )Purplehaze Wrote:  I have done all I can to improve the aerodynamics so it will match the trailer which is a conastoga I have a mid roof pete 579 and have installed the tail on top and that helped I think. Then the de-mandate program was done remotely and seems to need some work but I don't know anyone else that can help that knows how to do a correct tune. Also all the cans have been removed completely even tho I don't know about programming I have done enough wrench turning to know to get rid of all the things that can plug up lol. Also any advice as to who can help with the program and to help make it last longer would be greatly appreciated! I normally run 63 to 65 but out west I get that led foot also I don't haul over like maybe 40k on the deck ant that's rare most of the time I haul ac units or machinery

do you have an adapter and insite? -- if not, that is your next investment. Stop relying on idiots with remote tuning and get set up to do things for yourself.

If not then you can get an inline-6 adapter kit (from china) off ebay on the cheap.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 isx 15 gearing question - Rawze - 04-07-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.