Cm871 loosing jakes
04-12-2021, (Subject: Cm871 loosing jakes ) 
RE: Cm871 loosing jakes
(04-12-2021 )Luckyjayb Wrote:  It started after the delete before the tune. It has a little over 600k on the engine. Factory turbo. He is thinking the solenoids. The tune was done by a shop in alabaster {rest of post removed}

You need to copy the program out of the ecm, e-mail it to me, and get it reviewed. You can do this yourself if you have an inline-6 adapter. That Inline-6 adapter kit for about $300 bucks or so off e-bay (or a genuine nexiq adapter form a local fleet-pride) + a cheap laptop should have been your very FIRST investment when buying a truck with a red engine.

... STOP/DO NOT rely on shops and other idiots who do this "remote tuning " and "delete" rip-off garbage!. I don't care what their reputation is or what all your buddies say.

I don't care what someone says about "your guy"... everyone seems to think "their guy/shop" is the one in town doing things right... but the reality is that more than 90+% of all delete programs are extremely harmful to the engine.. and in your case, loosing your jakes is one of those signs that your dealing with a really bad program.

-- IN ALL ACTUALITY... YOUR CO-WORKER SHOULD BE IN ABSOLUTE PANIC MODE RIGHT ABOUT NOW AFTER READING THIS!.. DON'T PASS IT OF AS NOT A BIG DEAL... THAT IS MOST PEOPLE'S MISTAKE!!!... GET THAT PROGRAM LOOKED AT/ REVIEWED PROPERLY IF YOUR FRIEND VALUES THEIR EQUIPMENT!

AND IF YOUR FRIEND TRULY THINKS THE SUPER-DUPER-TRUCK-SHOP ACTUALLY DID A GOOD JOB... THEN IT WILL BE REVEALED AS SUCH ON HERE PUBLICLY!... BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT 90% CHANCE YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT ITS A BAD PROGRAM JUST LIKE THE REST WE SEE AROUND HERE ON A DAILY BASIS!

In the mean time... educate yourself... here is the last CM871 that one I reviewed for someone: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid61628 .. and another 871 right below it in the next post, with pics.

and the running list / hall of shame: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 03maxpower , wellrun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm871 loosing jakes - Rawze - 04-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.