Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
08-09-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
(08-09-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  Maybe she should be on the side of the road, under a load with a sheared air line like my wife. Thanks to the non compliant POS container haulers mud flap bracket flying off.

I guess it's just one of those road hazards! No profit on this load.

BIG SHOUT OUT to Koslowski Towing, Clifford, PA. First class service!
My wife just informed me she has a real job... Tell that to your wife.
My wife's a Jersey girl, she doesn't know what she's asking for!

Give her the keys and tell her to show you how it's done, I did AND I still have a full time company job.

It always amazes me how hard people with "real jobs" think they work.

Real jobs... Spend a day or two in OUR world... I deal with union thugs all day, and they are just that, THUGS. Then I come home and get shi#t on because I am broke down, AGAIN. OY!

I took the national fleet manager for a short 12 hour ride to NYC, Long Island and he was falling asleep in a 3 hour delay on the Cross Bronx, I smacked him and said "no sleeping on the job!" "I don't know how you guys do this!"
My reply, remember that next time we come to contract!

You want a Teamsters hat and Jacket brother?
I've lived the thug life, it's all about attitude, go along to get along.
Those guys are their own worst enemy.

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... - in2trux - 08-09-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.