Purge air actuator code 3225, spn 3490 and an air dryer
05-22-2021, (Subject: Purge air actuator code 3225, spn 3490 and an air dryer ) 
RE: Purge air actuator code 3225, spn 3490 and an air dryer
Could very well have been the air dryer, most owners do not even know they have one on the truck! Then the air dryer cartridge, most folks never change them out. I change mine out every 6 months, or twice a year. I have been really surprised on how gunked up they get in such a short time. Imagine going a few years without changing one? Same with the power steering fluid filter, it is located in the power steering fluid reservoir. Or the water filter cartridge for the coolant system, it is down by the water pump.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Meanwhile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Purge air actuator code 3225, spn 3490 and an air dryer - Waterloo - 05-22-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.