Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!!
05-27-2021, (Subject: Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!! ) 
RE: Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!!
Yet another victim of the Rawze cult I keep catching wind of. This is just disgraceful of our community to allow this Rawze fella to brainwash people in to profit and an easier life at trucking.

His brand of brainwashing has had me elbows deep in grease and torch smoke in a full trailer braking system overhaul for almost a full week and counting. I have been stress free and taking my time (in my driveway out in the harsh PA spring weather) doing everything to the top of my ability. Fixing stuff that was absolutely fuckered and put together completely wrong years ago from "top notch trailer shops" before I found this site. I'm not worried one bit about the lost revenue. I know from going on years now of doing things the Rawze way (with a touch of my f$%k it break it, cut it, smash it out style to get it out of the way) I'll have plenty of laid back time later this year to make back any money I've spent.

Some day we'll band together and let this joker know that we're on to his shenanigans...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT , Waterloo , JMBT , Carolina Texan , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!! - Chamberpains - 05-27-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.