KW T680 - coolant in diesel Cummins ISX15- cm2350
06-04-2021, (Subject: KW T680 - coolant in diesel Cummins ISX15- cm2350 ) 
KW T680 - coolant in diesel Cummins ISX15- cm2350
Hello Mr. Rawze,

heard about you and watched couple of your videos online and like the way you explain things.
My issue is that I recently became an owner operator and got coolant in fuel. I researched and have been told is cylinder head because of cups not being replaceable. So far mehanic working on it said I should just do the head and clean the lines. Truck so far has 622k miles, and I considered out of frame but he advised not too. What would be best way for truck to get it in best shape I can? Just head or?

There is so many things beside OH, egr cooler, oil cooler, oil thermostat, water pump and regular thermostat, dampener they are all original parts, and I know for pump that would eventually leak.
I already serviced belts,pulleys, fuel pump, put new CAC and turbo. Reason why I m telling you this is should I consider doing new injectors or any OH or anything else from this things serviced?

I would be happy to meet you in person and have your opinion on truck once I start driving it again.

Thank you in advance! [/b][/align]

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
KW T680 - coolant in diesel Cummins ISX15- cm2350 - Sreten94 - 06-04-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.