Cat's Eye or Crossfire?
12-08-2022, (Subject: Cat's Eye or Crossfire? ) 
RE: Cat's Eye or Crossfire?
(11-29-2022 )SquareOne Wrote:  *BTW, the pic you put up last year was showing 110psi units. Did you end up replacing them with the 105's?

Well, guess I messed that up. Picture is probably better then my memory! Not sure why I thought they were the 105's but they clearly are not. Maybe I had a few too many Whiteclaw's when I wrote that. Regardless they have performed flawlessly. Although If I had to buy them again I might follow the logic put forth before and get 105's, especially when used together with a tpms. I know a lot of fleets like to run the pressures at 105 instead of maxed out at 110 since it's rare that you are actually loading each tire right up to their max and there's some benefit from the slight drop in pressure. But somewhere along the way I was convinced that inflating to max cold pressure was the right thing to do, so I bought the 110psi model cat's eyes.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cat's Eye or Crossfire? - JimT - 07-04-2021,
RE: Cat's Eye or Crossfire? - JimT - 12-08-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.