Demandated Update
07-12-2021, (Subject: Demandated Update ) 
Demandated Update
Thought I'd give a short update on my deleted @m*m^2.

2014 Pete 388; ISX15 2350
OD: 673,000
OD @ Demandate: 581,000

I included a picture of my oil at last change yesterday, it had 12,209 miles on it. Yes I know a picture doesn't tell much other than what it shows, but considering how BLACK that oil used to be prior too the demandate vs. how it is today, I think it shows a lot.

Would I do it again? Oh yes I would. Admittedly it wasn't easy on my truck due to being a car hauler I sit low and getting under my truck is not an easy process to begin with. Manhandling those heavy cans by myself was rough, getting them gutted and reinstalled wasn't easy, but it was worth it. I have had virtually no issues with this truck since and pray to God it stays that way.

I had to learn to drive very differently after the delete than before. I had to learn how to keep one eye on my boost gauge and one on the road. I had to get used to running much higher RPM's than I ever ran previously, but yes, I'd do it again. I was dropping over $20k/year on that emissions system trying to keep it running and that alone has been worth it, but I also know my engine is healthier too. And thank you to everyone here that assisted me in that process.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Pd6cas2 , amermextrucker , tree98 , hookliftpete , PuroCumminsPower , JimT , earnies2 , SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
Demandated Update - kozakvod - 07-12-2021
RE: Demandated Update - JimT - 07-17-2021,
RE: Demandated Update - Rawze - 05-04-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.