2350 running to hot
09-12-2021, (Subject: 2350 running to hot ) 
RE: 2350 running to hot
(08-20-2021 )GhostHauling Wrote:  My (2013 Cm2350) in my 2014 Prostar does that same thing while it’s very hot and it in a active regeneration. I will reset the trip and watch the Fuel mileage if it’s in a regeneration it will drop to 4s or 5s on the highway but I don’t know if there’s another explanation. Yesterday I drove 8 hours and my last leg a 2 hour deadhead home my truck decided to regen as I pulled in my parking spot so I had to sit in front of the house for 50 min or so waiting for it to cool down before shutting it off.

Thanks for the response.. Yeah I know when mine is regening.. I have a fuel mileage gauge and when it is regening the needle will not get out of the negative side even going downhill.
I have changed all the emission related sensors on the engine now. I have only bobtailed with it since changing the final 2, seems to be running better will have to see if it makes any difference pulling a load on some hills.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 running to hot - Mudflap77 - 09-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.