isx 15 head replacement tune parameters
08-25-2021, (Subject: isx 15 head replacement tune parameters ) 
isx 15 head replacement tune parameters
Hi yall i just recently installed a cylinder head on customers truck it was cracked and a valve seat was missing the truck was at 4 previous shops before it came to me they tuned it removed dpf def egr another put a turbo on it and another did a high press pump and another did an injector in cyl 6 where the issues were they couldn't get it running had a loose injector tube lack of fuel pressure repaired the issue had miss on 6 did compression test and leak down that's why i replaced cyl head i dont want to have issues with this truck runs great but i have no idea of what egt temperature is and i know it shouldn't be above 1200 at any given time i have insite but it only tells me calc egt if i put a manual gauge in after turbo will it be accurate ? also i dont know anything about adjusting parameters is their someone that could possibly teamviewer in to look at this thing gladly pay for the help just don't want to be like the other 4 guys any help and input would be apricated
thank you for your time
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
isx 15 head replacement tune parameters - Justinmakuch - 08-25-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.