Engine fan engages and stays on with A/C turned on
08-31-2021, (Subject: Engine fan engages and stays on with A/C turned on ) 
RE: Engine fan engages and stays on with A/C turned on
as far as wheel seals are concerned... most of the time they go bad because no one did the 250k mile maintenance to the axles .. I.E.> re-torquing the hub bearings and such... and if that was neglected.. you can be assured the rest of the truck and all its other maintenance was too.

there is far more to truck maintenance than just changing oil, kicking the tires, and hoping for the best.

Here is a fine example of an actual proper maintenance schedule that is meant for a truck...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid26680

your local repair / mechanic shop will not service a truck properly .. they aren't even trained to do so most of the time.. and forget about the OEM shops doing it, they are even worse. Matter of fact, i would not trust most shops to do a proper job of anything any more if they did it for free.. Most truck repair shops are beyond incompetent.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Engine fan engages and stays on with A/C turned on - Rawze - 08-31-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.