Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold
09-12-2021, (Subject: Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold ) 
RE: Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold
I have done this with people many times. The Volvo trucks are the same way.

The correct size 0-rings are sometimes difficult or impossible to find, but there is a simple solution to this too.

Whatever size air-line it is ... go buy a plastic air-line fitting for that size line .. take it apart the same way and get the o-ring out of it (without damaging it) .. use that o-ring to fix the block in the fire-wall.

Another option that i see people do is to drill out the one bad fitting large enough to slide the whole air line thru .. and then use a coupling on the other side to connect the hoses together. This should be done with caution though.. some of those air-lines in that block are not simply pass-thru ... but feed multiple circuits. Not all of them can simply be drilled out.
Here is one of those times it did not work for someone: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid31941

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold - Rawze - 09-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.