Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold
09-12-2021, (Subject: Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold ) 
RE: Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold
(09-12-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  ...Whatever size air-line it is ... go buy a plastic air-line fitting for that size line .. take it apart the same way and get the o-ring out of it (without damaging it) .. use that o-ring to fix the block in the fire-wall...

Thats exactly what I did. Worked well....just have to have a little patience with the O-ring. Little finesse saves a lotta dough lol

(09-12-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  Another option that i see people do is to drill out the one bad fitting large enough to slide the whole air line thru .. and then use a coupling on the other side to connect the hoses together. This should be done with caution though.. some of those air-lines in that block are not simply pass-thru ... but feed multiple circuits. Not all of them can simply be drilled out...

This was my back up plan in the event I couldn't repair the fitting. Anything beats changing out that (what looks to be ) pain in the a$$ manifold if not absolutely necessary.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freightliner ‘pass-thru’ manifold - SquareOne - 09-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.