2009 ISX600...engine light-stop engine light
09-13-2021, (Subject: 2009 ISX600...engine light-stop engine light ) 
2009 ISX600...engine light-stop engine light
Hey Guys, Thought I'd pick some brains about my Bluebird coach, it's a 2009 that originally came with a Cat C13, That I swapped out for a new 2009 ISX600 right off the top when it was new. It's a straight pipe set up and has worked flawlessly for the last 10 years with just regular maintainance (oil and all filters).

The problem im having now, especially after it's been sitting is the Dash will randomly light up with "check engine" "stop engine" "check trans" "atc" all at the same time, with each light flashing randomly........ And While the lights are flashing, I have no response from the throttle pedal at all, but the engine doesnt shut off, just goes unresponsive and the coach will roll to a stop..... It stops flashing, then I can press the gas again, but then the warnings cycle on and off, with lose of power every time the flashing begins.

If I turn off the main power from the batteries and reset it, once I start back it's usually fine, however once in a while, it'll randomly act up again even after the first reset, and the second rest usually fixes for the rest of my trip, or until I park the bus again and shut it down.

Any ideas what could be causing this?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2009 ISX600...engine light-stop engine light - DavidG - 09-13-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.