REman or rebuild
08-22-2016, (Subject: REman or rebuild ) 
RE: REman or rebuild
Some people i have met worry so much about there engine and truck that they stress them selves out. The bottom line is that i could put a new starter on because it's old and i think it's going to fail but there is nothing wrong with the one on the truck now. You my change the starter because it is 5 years old. But you put a new starter on to be safe and a month later it fails. The point is you can't totally stop things from happening. But at the same time don't neglect it either. This means keep your truck greased to help prevent U joints and steering components from failing. check the stuff under the truck not just the stuff you can see this will bite you in the ass if you don't. Keep all the fluids changed at the proper intervals. This is how you will find rear and trans failing. Jack it up sometimes check wheel bearings all you need is a cheap 10ton bottle jack. Wheels coming off can kill you and or someone else. I have went out on road service calls to chain up axles to bring the trailer or truck home. Three out of four times we never found the wheels and all. Plus the driver never seen them come off. The point is if someone would have checked these bearings it would have never happened. Some things we can prevent most we can't. The point of this is don't stress to much on certain things because you will forget the other 90% of things you should be thinking about also, stress will blind you. Please don't beleave everything on the web either. Question everthing this makes us who we are. There are only a few people i would listen everything they say and rawze is one.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Drybulktanker

Messages In This Thread
REman or rebuild - gearhead - 08-19-2016,
RE: REman or rebuild - Wiseman - 08-19-2016,
RE: REman or rebuild - Nilao - 08-19-2016,
RE: REman or rebuild - Rawze - 08-22-2016,
RE: REman or rebuild - gearhead - 08-22-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.