'12 ISX15 demandate woes...
09-20-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
RE: '12 ISX15 demandate woes...
(09-20-2021 )NDISX15 Wrote:  So checked the resistance on the can 2, 60 ohms. Also reinspected all the hardware changes, nothing unnecessary unplugged and exhaust is about as straight shot as it can be to the stack considering how it needs to be ran. Replaced my IMAP sensor today during my service and ordered a new exhaust back pressure sensor and tube to replace the originals. 177k on the original and the IMAP was full clogged with soot. I think I've downloaded the diet file out of the ecm....but c4lt3rm is definitely not as user-friendly as I thought it would be. I saved something to my laptop.....but I may need a lil guidance if the file isn't the program from the ecm. Just for giggles jumped on insite to check codes. No codes,, not that im really surprised considering i have no idea what is or isn't suppressed.

Where should I send it to?

e-mail the file you copied out of the ecm and I will review it and tell ya if it is ok or not.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... - Rawze - 09-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.