Cm 2250 hard to start when it sits 157.18 code under heavy load
09-28-2021, (Subject: Cm 2250 hard to start when it sits 157.18 code under heavy load ) 
RE: Cm 2250 hard to start when it sits 157.18 code under heavy load
(09-28-2021 )davidjrawls Wrote:  Does the new pump half to be timed?

If the new pump is not timed then it will be noisy.

---

Also because you have a failing pump... inspect the front gears in the engine gear train for damage. If there is any signs of metal contamination eating away at the gears at all then you are in for big problems .. like flushing the engine out with about 200 gallons of diesel-fuel mix and replacing the oil pump, the oil cooler, and a e3hole lot of other problems.

You also need, regardless, to drop the oil pan and inspect a rod and main bearing for any scoring.

An evaluation of how badly the engine is damaged need to be done at the very least.

And At the very least of it .. you need a new oil pump and a new oil cooler. That is where the shavings will first start to accumulate as the pump fails.

Your problems are much bigger then you think.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm 2250 hard to start when it sits 157.18 code under heavy load - Rawze - 09-28-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.