Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours
10-01-2021, (Subject: Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours ) 
RE: Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours
(09-30-2021 )FnG92 Wrote:  I've looked for cheaper trucks. If you have been seeing cheaper trucks where are you finding them?
I purchased my truck at rush truck centers. Be patient, don't rush into anything. I've been looking at truck paper magazine and if u look carefully there are some reasonably priced trucks, you just have to look thru.

When u narrow it down and u have the truck u think is the one, send an oil sample out , make sure u watch them as they pull it. If it comes back good tell them to pull valve cover off and inspect also open up fuel pump , if they say it will cost you imo it wouldn't be a problem for me.

Also what u can do is write down engine serial # and call Cummins, get thru to the shop and tell them your looking into buying a truck with a Cummins and ask if they can give u any info on any work being done to it. That's what I did I called them at least 5 times and they where always helpful. Good luck to you.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours - amermextrucker - 10-01-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.