Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours
10-05-2021, (Subject: Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours ) 
RE: Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours
(10-05-2021 )FnG92 Wrote:  Bought the rollers, tappets, and plungers from cummins today for the 2350. Is it bad if I have a mechanic do the rebuild on the fuel pump? I'm a little intimidated by the thought of messing something up that could destroy the motor. I need to figure out what sensors rawze recommends changing on the def system. My bmk50 is scheduled to arrive on the 6th. Just wanted to say thanks again guys. I saw people saying good things about "running rough" and his tunes/checking in. What state is he in and I've seen people talk about remote tune?

He is one of the only people left that I will approve the programming for. I review custom programming for people on here for free, and almost every program that i review that someone has edited or made is beyond horrible and very harmful to the engine. Such is the plague that our trucking industry has gotten itself caught up into. here is a running list of bad delete and custom programming that we keep around here...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

I will not allow, nor allow to be promoted, ANYONE who is not up to par in what they do for others. Social medai is full of that kinda of half-baked bulls#it people, advertisements, and garbage "Testimonials" ... this place is not. I will not allow it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying 2015 isx 2350 234k miles high hours - Rawze - 10-05-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.