Odd fuel pressure issue
10-25-2021, (Subject: Odd fuel pressure issue ) 
RE: Odd fuel pressure issue
(10-25-2021 )Lweuve9 Wrote:  The truck has been on the same tune for the last +300k miles ...

that does not mean anything.. you need to have that (DE-MANDATE) program reviewed if you give a damn at all about your truck!

MOST ALL DELETE PROGRAMS ARE SEVERELY HARMFUL TO THESE ISX ENGINES!!!!... SEEMS YOU NEED TO WAKE THE HE3LL UP AND SMELL THE FRESH AIR!!!! -- YOUR EQUIPMENT AND ITS LONGEVITY IS DIRECTLY AT STAKE THERE!!!! --- YOU NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE AND WAS DONE TO IT!!!... THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU NOT TO WAKE UP AND SMELL REALITY AT THIS POINT!!!... YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE MOST OF THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT COME ON HERE.. AND THEN LEARN LATER... THE HARD WAY.. THAT THEIR ENGINE WAS DOOMED!!!

DOES IT STILL HAVE THE VGT TURBO?... WHAT HARDWARE CHANGES WERE MADE?? .. WHAT WAS DONE TO THE EXHAUST SYSTEMS? .. ETC!.

SEND A COPY OF THE PROGRAM OUT OF THE ECM TO ME AND I WILL REVIEW IT FOR YOU AND TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE!!... STOP ASSUMING LIKE A COMPLETE DAMN FOOL! -- YOU NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE!!!! .. NOT ASSUME JUST BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO RUN OK SO FAR!. ... AND NO ... IT DOES NOT COST A GADDMAN DIME TO HAVE THIS STUFF DONE!!!... IT IS FOR PIECE OF MIND, AND AN AWAKENING TO WHAT THE H#ELL IS REALLY GOING ON INSIDE YOUR ENGINE, WHAT SOMEONE HAS DONE TO IT!.

AND IF YOUR SO CONFIDENT THAT ITS DONE CORRECTLY THEN YOU WILL HAVE PIECE OF MIND IF IT ACTUALLY WAS... OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE IN FOR A RUDE DAMN AWAKENING JUST LIKE 90+% OF ALL THE OTHER FOOLS WHO CLAIMED THEIR TRUCK SEEMED TO RUN OK... AND LEARNED THAT THE ENGINE WAS EATING ITS OWN GUTS OUT SLOWLY OVER TIME!

Who did the work to it anyways?...

HOW DOES THAT SAYING GO?...
I can lead them to the clean water but if someone chooses to stick their head in the sand, then that is their own stubbornness.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odd fuel pressure issue - Rawze - 10-25-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.