High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor
10-25-2021, (Subject: High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor ) 
High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor
Hey guys i just had my waterpump, intake throttle valve replaced as well as a doc dpf bake and a couple of coolant lines going to the dpf replaced. When i picked the truck up the temp wouldn't go up and my oil pressure was at 50psi for an hour before dropping and its never been above 40-45psi ever. My oil temp is staying at 230 while driving and before it was at a steady 200 degrees. My truck is also now getting HORRIBLE MPG and does not pull or have power worth a shi#t. Is this something that could be caused by the repairs done wrong? Also when i picked the truck up it did a parked regen 20miles later and apparently the shop didnt tighten the clamp where turbo meets the downpipe and it was leaking smoke like crazy. Could that have damaged anything like my turbo ot sensors? Im on my way to pick up an IMAP, BAP, and DELTA P sensor to see if that helps but i would sure like any advice. The truck has 630,000mi and is still under warranty for 2 months. Let me know if you need anymore info or if you have any advice. I appreciate it guys!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor - Crosscarriers - 10-25-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.