Fuel Additives
10-31-2021, (Subject: Fuel Additives ) 
RE: Fuel Additives
I use a big bottle of diesel-kleen (half bottle in each tank). Don;t get me wrong ... I am not promoting them at all... its just what I do myself. I suppose it is out of sheer luck, as I have never proven that this makes a damn difference or not except when we fuel at places with high bio-diesel content.. the difference seems measurable at times.. but then again it still could be placebo effect. I add a bottle about once a month or so like clockwork. i suppose with bio (corn-diesel, as I call it), anything additive would help a bit though... it certainly has been proven to not be as good as dyno-diesel.

My original injectors had 1.3 million miles on them when I finally replaced them for the first time. Also, as far as the the entire IFSM module goes, the solenoids, actuators, fuel pump, electric fuel pump .. etc are all still 100% original factory so far at 1.4 million miles on them. - I would say this is a very successful result but i would not even begin to claim it was any of the fuel additives... but more-so the 7-10 micron filtration from the davco and just taking good care of things properly.

am not expecting a miracle cure in a bottle, and am not a fan of such claims as they never seem to pan out vs. the costs. .. I don't believe in them... but it is a fact that the fuel suppliers are not always up to snuff with adding the proper amounts of lubricant to replace the missing sulphur (which is ash-less 2-cycle engine oil by the way) at some whole-salers.

I am also NOT a fan of product promotions on this forum though either. So if you keep posting garbage claims and product promotions.. they will keep being deleted!. i.E.> Mantioning what you do for your own truck during a conversation is one thing... but trying to make threads and/or convince others of it, is going to get deleted off here real fast.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: GhostHauling

Messages In This Thread
Fuel Additives - GhostHauling - 10-31-2021,
RE: Fuel Additives - Rawze - 10-31-2021,
RE: Fuel Additives - Rawze - 10-31-2021
RE: Fuel Additives - Rawze - 11-01-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.