General X15 information
11-16-2021, (Subject: General X15 information ) 
RE: General X15 information
(11-15-2021 )Redheadedstepchild Wrote:  ...
I hear different things. Like the oil changes, I’ll probably do my next oil change and do a sample to see what kind of condition the oils in and go from there. Because of the oil still good and clean at 25,000 miles then I’ll keep it at 30,000 mile intervals.

and ...

(11-16-2021 )Redheadedstepchild Wrote:  ...
I run 10W-30 mainly because I run in Canada and it gets cold. I’ll definitely look into the gear oil, I normally run an oil additive as well. Not lucas but a moly style

===============

YOU MY FRIEND ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS!!!... AND HAVE BEEN DRINKING THE COOL-AIDE LIKE ALL THE OTHER GULLABLE PPL OUT THERE!!!!!!

WAKE THE H##ELL UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT THESE PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR THEIR EQUIPMENT ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU OR GET THE H#@ALL OFF MY FORUM.. BECAUSE I ONLY TOLERATE IGNORANCE AND IDIOTS FOR SO LONG BEFORE RUNNING THEM OFF AND YOU SOUND JUST LIKE YOU ARE BEYOND GODDAMN CLUELESS SO FAR!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , Volvo8873 , the missing link

Messages In This Thread
RE: General X15 information - Rawze - 11-16-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.