Mechanic's Explanation Doesn't Make Any Sense (Demands te)
11-18-2021, (Subject: Mechanic's Explanation Doesn't Make Any Sense (Demands te) ) 
RE: Mechanic's Explanation Doesn't Make Any Sense (Demands te)
(11-17-2021 )Vancity Wrote:  Thanks Rawze. You and your website are the only explanations that make sense to me and are logical. I will get a copy of CT and send that to you Asap.

The truck that has an oscillating turbo is not demandated. It had the dpf, scr, and egr valve replaced last yr. I assume I should change the EGR pressure sensor and differential pressure sensor to start to fix that oscillating turbo.

Also thanks for the reply tree98 and squareone!

A 2013 CM2250 dump, you're likely at 15,000 - 20,000 hours unless you're doing local city work. Does it have the original turbo on it? An incorrect turbo will chuff like no tomorrow. When I had my cm2250 rebuilt, had put a loner turbo on it for two weeks because the one from YTS was that far away. It would chuff really loud at the air cleaners. If someone has replaced that turbo, check to ensure it's the appropriate one for the S/N and the program.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vancity

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mechanic's Explanation Doesn't Make Any Sense (Demands te) - Hermjeji - 11-18-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.