2007 Pete ISX DPF
11-22-2021, (Subject: 2007 Pete ISX DPF ) 
RE: 2007 Pete ISX DPF
That is a CM870 (egr-only) engine that does not require a DPF filter. Assuming for a moment that the engine cover matches the actual engine, It is a long-block certified reman engine.

If it has a DPF on the truck, then it is an after-market one for California compliance.. and they are typically nothing but garbage. The engine does not require one... it only needs the EGR valve/system to work to be fully compliant.

Just some more info on engine for your records ...
That is a mid-tier (450HP) engine with the alternate 6/6 timing wedge offsets in it.

here is a random ser# that can be used for looking up parts on it on quickserv, since the recon ser# does not come up...

You can use engine ser#: {79173970} on quickserv.com when looking up parts or ordering stuffs for it. This engine ser# is the exact same hardware as the one in your pics above ... it is simply another CM870 - ( CPL8520) (program: AB10424.xx), rated the same HP and specs, etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BoxcarWillie

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2007 Pete ISX DPF - Rawze - 11-22-2021,
RE: 2007 Pete ISX DPF - Rawze - 11-22-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.